Alfred aims to make project ecosystems on github more accessible
TODO LIST WEBSITE - In no particular order
- Finish the github integration refactoring
- Implement a UTCDateTime property that works with 1.0
- Refactor the DM code to be as idiomatic and optimized as possible
- Try to find a reasonable style with mustache
- Investigate using astaire
- Integrate the new designs
- Implement github post receive hook endpoints (for live stats)
- Expose the github integrator service via a form that only expects github username/projectname
- Implement github oauth logins
- Integrate lighthouse and github ticket trackers
- Link to rdoc / yardoc
- Think about some kind of user profile (twitter, irc nicks, etc)
- Visualize all kinds of information with envision technology
- Allow proper multi language support of user entered content where that makes sense
- Keep the TODO list alive, no idea shall be left out
TODO LIST IRC BOT - In no particular order
- Implement our own IRC channel logging instead of relying on irclogger
- Allow to respond to questions asked from other communication channels (website, twitter, etc)
- Think about additional useful commands
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2009 Martin Gamsjäger (snusnu). See LICENSE for details.