Made with Meteor, flow-router for routing, blaze-layout for templates
Interfaces with Spotify's publicly available web API to retrieve lists of playlists, user data, and song data to look at. With a cool bubble chart too!
- Clone the repo into an empty folder.
- Install Meteor (I created the project on Windows, but the code should run on any OS that Meteor officially supports)
- cd into the directory, type
meteor, and let the application build itself for first run.
- Go to your packages directory (on macOS / Linux,
~/.meteor/packages, on Windows
- In the
xinranxiao_spotify-web-apipackage (may be
xinranxiao:spotify-web-apion Linux), replace
npm/node_modules/spotify-web-api/spotify-web-api.jswith the version in the application's root directory to enable playlist track retrieval.
- Go get a Spotify Developer API Key here and enter the id and secret key into imports/api/startup/server/index.js.
- Rerun the app, navigate to
localhost:3000, and go!