magic-tools - tools for Magic Lantern!
Just some utilities for prepping CF cards, compiling post tools, compiling ML itself, and managing the source code.
Things we can do.
- Prepare a Magic Lantern SD/CF card: Run
./formatML.sh(with options; see -h option) in the prep_card folder.
- Auto build ML binary: Run
./mkML.shin the bin folder.
- Build post proc tools: Run
./mkToolStack.sh' and potentially./mkDcraw.sh` in the tools folder.
How to make it work
Before doing anything, run:
./prepAll.sh. This will compile stuff & get the ML source code.
Make sure to install the ARM toolchain:
sudo apt-get install gcc-arm-none-eabi (ARM_PATH is already set correctly to /usr).
If you are not on Debian/Ubuntu:
- Get gcc version 5.4.1 or similar.
- Enter src. Run
- Edit src/patches/armpath.patch: On the "ARM_PATH" line beggining with "+", replace "/usr" with "~/gcc-arm-none-eabi-5_4-2016q3"
Other gcc versions: In the patch file, put in your gcc version and corresponding working gcc-arm-none-eabi path (Browse https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded for that)