- Added Django==2.0
- Removed old versions of Django from test matrix
- Removed python3.4 from test matrix
- Documentation updates
- Adds more flake8 plugins to enforce strict style
- Fixes Windows problems via #21
- Added python3.6 and Django==1.11
- Fixed tests/settings structure with basic/ folder
- Added documentation, which is built with Sphinx
- Updated README.rst with new logo
- Updated README.rst with docs badge
- Updated CONTRIBUTING.rst with new information
- Updated README.rst to be compatible with PyPI
- Changed the default Django version in the requirements from >= 1.5.1 to >= 1.5
- Added setup.cfg to support python setup.py test command
- Refactored how the tests work
- Added tests/conftest.py file with the fixtures, used fixtures widely
- Changed all test to be functions instead of classes
- Added new classifiers
- Added pytest-env to read env variables from setup.cfg
- Removed run_coveralls.py, added after_success section in .travis.yml
- Changed the README.rst to be shorter
- Added email@example.com support
- Now include function finds parent globals() scope automatically if not provided
- Added protection against infinite recursion
- Added tests for stackable settings definition. See tests/settings/stacked/
- Added tests for the new functionality
- Added tests for firstname.lastname@example.org in tox and travis
- Removed 3.2 and 3.3 from setup.py since these versions were not tested anyway
- Now supporting unicode filenames, fixes https://github.com/sobolevn/django-split-settings/issues/9
- Tests structure is changed
- Removed example
- Changed how MANIFEST.in is defined
optionalto be a function.
test_tools.py, achieved 100% in coverage.
Manifestis only way to provide
run_coveralls.pyto work on both
CIand local tests.
- Style fixes.
toxis used for testing.
coverageinformation and badge.
pep8utility, now using
- Python 3.5 support, Django 1.9 test-support, documentation updates.
- Fixed Python 3 compatibility. Fixed issue #7.
- Fixed issue #1: now works with Gunicorn, too
- Initial version