Select language you prefer:
📚 Documentation Offline
If you want read documentation offline:
- Download latest docs version and extract it.
- Download Node.js >= 7.6 and install it.
npm run docs
🎁 Support: Donate
👑 Sponsors (max 10 available)
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
💰In the future, if the donations allow it, I would like to share some of the success with those who helped me the most. For me open source is share of code, share development knowledges and share donations!
- Documentation and Contributions have CC BY 4.0 License
- Images and Logos have CC BY-NC 4.0 License
- Code Snippets/Examples have MIT License