Getting Started :: Documentation :: Demo
Open source social sign on PHP. Connect your application(s) with social network(s).
Code examples you can find in example directory
- Functional: support 30+ providers such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, GitHub, Vk and another.
- Completely: We supports all social sign standarts: OAuth1/OAuth2/OpenID/OpenIDConnect.
- Follow standards: We follow PSR-7/PSR-17/PSR-18 standards.
- Modular: Use only what, that you need, see architecture overview.
- Quality: CodeCoverage with 80%+ and We are using static analyzers.
Supported type of providers
- OAuth1 spec RFC 5849
- OAuth2 spec RFC 6749
- OpenID v1 (1.1) (WIP!) spec
- OpenID v2 spec
- OpenID Connect (1.0) spec
SocialConnect/Auth support 30+ providers such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, GitHub, Vk and another.
Installation & Getting Started
There is a documentation for Installation & Getting Started
- OrgHeiglHybridAuth from @heiglandreas - Authentication-layer for your ZendFramework3 App.
- cakephp-social-auth from @ADmad - CakePHP plugin.
- Phalcon-module-skeleton from @ovr - There is a module for Phalcon inside project.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. Contributions are welcome!
This project is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT License.
See the LICENSE file for more information.