Join GitHub today
Journal (Mozilla Open Leaders)
May 10-11, 2018
- Mozilla Global Sprint 2018.
- Documentation added as a wiki page.
May 9, 2018
- Mozilla Open Leaders Interview: Crowdsourcing WordPress experiences for “healthier” WordPress installations A spotlight on HealthyWP, a 2018 Global Sprint project
April 30, 2018
- Basic business logic of the WP plug-in.
April 24, 2018
- Results from UX workshop.
- Started working on https://healthywp.wordpress.com/
April 2, 2018
- Working to WordPress plugin data extraction.
- Waiting for the results from the UX workshop (soft deadline: April 15)
March 29, 2018
- Participated in 5th UX Thessaloniki Meetup where I pitched the project (and got additional feedback). Also made an open call for volunteers. During the meetup we had the chance to practise UX Research and Design methods:
- User Interview
- Empathy Mapping
- User Jouney Mapping
March 26, 2018
- Repo related documents updated with the new name of the project (README, etc.).
- WordPress plug-in code initialized using: WordPress Plug-In Boilerplate Generator
March 19, 2018
- Project renamed from WordPress Plug-In Observatory to the more "humane" :P HealthyWP.
- Created a minimal website for the project at: https://healthywp.wordpress.com/ using the free plan of WordPress.com service.
- Revised code of conduct using https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
- Contributing (v1.0) using http://oss-watch.ac.uk/resources/meritocraticgovernancemodel
March 17, 2018
- Participated in 12th WordPress Thessaloniki Meetup where I pitched the project (and got quality feedback). Also made an open call for volunteers to help with the project and / or participate to the UX design experiment that will happen on March 29th in Thessaloniki
- The presentation / elevator pitch is available at: https://www.slideshare.net/krap/healthywp-elevator-pitch-at-the-12th-wordpress-thessaloniki-meetup
March 11, 2018
- Changed license to GNU GPL 3.0 in order for our WordPress plugin to comply with WordPress.org's plugin guidelines (https://developer.wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-org/detailed-plugin-guidelines/).
- README.md (v1.0)
- Code of Conduct (used Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines).
March 4, 2018
- Github projects added to the project in order to track tasks & milestones.
- During the week, contacted local experts / meetup organizers for help.
- WordPress Plug-In Observatory Project will be presented to the 12th WordPress Thessaloniki Meetup.
- WordPress Plug-In Observatory Project will be featured as the case study (for hands on experience) at the upcoming 5th Thessaloniki UX Meetup. The results of this meetup will be "donated" to WordPress Plug-In Observatory for its UX design and will be applied with the help of the meetup's organizers (Anthi Malteza & Ioannis Feneris) who kindly volunteered to help.
February 25, 2018
- Open Canvas (v1.0)
- Roadmap (v1.0)
- Github project created to host the code and (probably serve) be used as the project management tool.