0.7.3 / 2011-06-30
- Exposed handshake data to clients.
- Refactored dispatcher interface.
- Changed; Moved id generation method into the manager.
- Added sub-namespace authorization. [3rd-Eden]
- Changed; normalized SocketNamespace local eventing [dvv]
- Changed; Use packet.reason or default to 'packet' [3rd-Eden]
- Changed console.error to console.log.
- Fixed; bind both servers at the same time do that the test never times out.
- Added 304 support.
Transport#namefor abstract interface.
- Changed; lazily require http and https module only when needed. [3rd-Eden]
0.7.2 / 2011-06-22
- Make sure to write a packet (of type
noop) when closing a poll. This solves a problem with cross-domain requests being flagged as aborted and reconnection being triggered.
0.7.1 / 2011-06-21
- Fixed cross-domain XHR.
- Added CORS test to xhr-polling suite.