Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- A status bar in the GUI now provides better insight into how far along your job has progressed and the pace at which its progressing.
- You no longer need to provide your app token as part of the authentication; you can simply keep your email and password.
- The date format of yyyy-MM-dd is now included as a default value in the advanced options when mapping your columns.
- Dates with commas now have improved support.
- Port jobs can once again be run to copy a dataset from a domain where a user does not have write access to a domain where a user does have write access. For example, if you wanted to copy a public-facing dataset from one site onto the site where you are a data publisher.