A Customizer Demo Theme
This Twenty Sixteen child theme demonstrate the following proof of concepts:
- How to use the customizer postmessage transport and a preview script to toggle complex theme elements on or off. (learn more)
- How to select and add an SVG logo using Customizer SVG Picker Option
- Replaced WordPress customizer checkbox control with my Customizer Toggle Control
- Toggle visibility
- Replace the range control with a range & value control.
- Validate WCAG Color Contrast for Customizer Color Control
- Change the config of the Customizer Color Control
This demo is implemented as a child theme to Twenty Sixteen, so Twenty Sixteen must be installed.
You know the drill, download, install and activate the theme.
Toggle complex theme elements on or off
SVG logo Custom Customizer Component
Range & Value Control
Validate WCAG Color Contrast for Customizer Color Control
Change the config of the Customizer Color Control
Copyright and License
2016-customizer-demo is copyright 2016 Per Soderlind
2016-customizer-demo is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
2016-customizer-demo is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with the Extension. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.