Donate link: http://soderlind.no/donate/
Tags: deny host,spam,akismet,cloudflare
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 4.5
Stable tag: 1.3.0
WP-DenyHost denies a spammer from accessing your WordPress site. WP-DenyHost can add spammers to the CloudFlare Block list
Based on a users IP address, WP-DenyHost will block a spammer if he already has been tagged as a spammer. Use it together with the Akismet plugin. Akismet tags the spammer, and WP-DenyHost prevents him from accessing you site.
- Upload the files to wp-content/plugins/wp-denyhost/
- Activate the plugin
- On your WordPress blog, open the Dashboard
- Go to Plugins->Install New
- Search for "wp-denyhost"
- Click on install to install WP-DenyHost
In Settings -> WP-DenyHost, set the threshold and response. Default threshold is 3, default response is 403 Forbidden.
1. Option Page
2. CloudFlare Block list
- Hard-code the text-domain for better compatibility with GlotPress.
- Update plugin for WordPress Coding Standards.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.5.
- General housekeeping.
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
- added $wpdb->prepare() to $wpdb->getvar()
- replaced wp_print_scripts hook with admin_enqueue_scripts hook
- removed PHP 4 "constructor"
- bug fix
- added ps_wp_denyhost_admin_init, triggered by admin_init hook
- Added support for CloudFlare Block list + removed wp deprecated code
- Fixed minor bug
- Added response 403 Forbidden
- Added languages/wp-denyhost.pot
- Major rewrite. Added option page
- Replaced LIKE (‘%$suspect%’) with = ‘$suspect’ i.e. look for exact match
- initial release