An open-source urban project!
- Github: https://www.colaburbis.com.br/comoajudar-github
- QGIS: https://www.colaburbis.com.br/comoajudar-qgis
About the project
CoLAB urbis is a undergraduate thesis for the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism of the University of Brasilia - UnB. From an organic view of Urbanism, which is, the city formed from the spontaneous logics of society, this project thesis aims to present a development strategy, a model of urban occupation, for an uninhabited area in the interior of Goias, in the municipality of Goianira. Goianira is 220 km away from Brasilia, the capital of Brazil.
In its first phase the owner of the land lot (Initiators and Creators) earn it by developing some sort of work, such as business, housing or agriculture. In addition, the lots are self-sufficient, meaning that the lot's owner needs to solve the infrastructure issues (roads, waste disposal, sewage, drinking water and energy) within its lot. The Creators then will analyze the demands of lots and draw them in the city, forming the roads, blocks and neighborhoods.
How to participate?
- Visit the site to learn more about the project.
- Click I want to participate! .
- Select the desired profile ( Starter or Creator ).
- Complete the form according to your profile.
- Visit our guides and participate in the project on Github.
ℹ️Important: You can also participate directly in this repository if you want!