A flexible tube conveying data.
Minecraft Server with Multi-core CPU.
- It`s based on Spigot v1.11.2. See http://www.spigotmc.org/ for details.
Software & Hardware Requirements
- OS : Anything that can run JDK or other JVM.
- JVM : Oricale JDK 1.8.
- CPU : Any muilti-core CPUs.
IP address : 126.96.36.199:25585 (static)
Version : 1.11.2
Rule : `DO NOT interfere other players. Otherwise, you can find a wild open space to do things you like to test this server except red stone clock devices. Most of players are Taiwanese. If you are getting lag. You can try /gc command to check the ticks. Maybe your FPS is too low . You are welcome to leave any messages.`
How to build this patch
- Build Spigot using BuildTools.jar.
- Import the project in Netbeans or Eclipse.
- Patch src.patch with "patch -p1 < ../src.patch" command in src folder.
- Then build the project in your IDE tools.
- The jar file can be found in target folder like "spigot-1.X.X-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar".
- Enjoy the new server with multi-core CPU.
No issues for now.