TCP/IP Server for I/Q data delivered by sdrplay RSP devices : RSP1 (untested), RSP1A, RSP2, RSPduo (single tuner)
- Compatible to rtl_tcp,
- Runs on Windows and Linux,
- Delivers 8- and 16- Bit I/Q Data,
- Compatible with SDR# (8-Bit Mode, Source RTL-SDR (TCP))
- Working with sdrplay driver 2.13.
V0.9.6b, June 2019
- Gain settings for the commandline argument cleaned,
V0.9.6, June 2019
- Gain settings revised, RSP1(A) should now work much better,
- RSP2duo newly supported.
- Thanks to Herman Wijnants (http://www.wijnants.info/fmdx) for his extensive tests of the revised gain settings,
- Thanks to Martien, PD1G for his testing of the program with the RSPduo.