What is Supler?
Writing your first Supler form is just :ref:`a link away <first>`!
On the server side Supler provides:
- a DSL for defining forms
- generating a JSON description of a form, reading values from a data object
- applying JSON, writing to a data object
- running server-side conversions and validations
- running server-side actions
On the frontend side Supler provides:
- generating HTML basing on JSON form description
- serializing a (possibly modified) form to JSON
- running client-side validations
- customization of the HTML generation process
- automatically refreshing the form after a field is changed or an action invoked
Head over to our user/development forum if you have any questions.
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 first setup livedemo backend/formdef/basics backend/formdef/typetransformations backend/formdef/subforms backend/formdef/validation backend/formdef/select backend/formdef/renderhints backend/formdef/actions backend/formdef/static backend/formdef/conditional backend/formwithobject backend/meta frontend/rendering frontend/clientsideval frontend/serializing frontend/customizingrender frontend/i18n frontend/refreshes frontend/custombehavior frontend/customdata frontend/options frontend/complexjson json