Ever wanted to access and IPMI KVM console, only to find that you don't have network access or the right version of java or a compatible browser or credentials?
This container runs:
- Xvfb - X11 in a virtual framebuffer
- x11vnc - A VNC server that scrapes the above X11 server
- noNVC - A HTML5 canvas vnc viewer
- Fluxbox - a small window manager
- Firefox - For browsing IPMI consoles
- Java-plugin - Because... you need java to access most IPMI KVM Consoles.
This is a trusted build on the Docker Hub.
# on a remote host that can reach ipmi ssh admin $ docker run -p 8080:8080 solarkennedy/ipmi-kvm-docker # Now on your laptop xdg-open http://admin:8080
In your web browser you should see the firefox, ready to connect to and IPMI KVM: