##What Play the sound of a falling coin every time your SolidShops store gets a new order.
The default API keys in the config.json file are those from the notifications teststore. Once you start this application and create a new testorder and you will hear a falling coin.
If you want to connect to your own SolidShops account, just change the API keys in the config.json file.
- wget http://node-arm.herokuapp.com/node_latest_armhf.deb
- sudo dpkg -i node_latest_armhf.deb
- sudo apt-get install libasound2-dev
- run at startup: crontab -u pi -e, @reboot /usr/bin/sudo -u pi -H /usr/local/bin/node /YOURCLONEDFOLDER/app.js
- clone this repository
- npm install
- add you own API key and secret to the config.json file
- sudo tessel run|push app.js
##Note As you might have noticed, this app just polls the SolidShops API every 5 minutes. Let us know if you want to receive realtime notifications and we will give you more information about webhooks and websockets.