Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
What is Solidus?
Solidus is a lightweight server for building dynamic sites with data from APIs. Here's a short list of reasons to use it:
- You can pull in data from lots of third party services, like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- You can separate your site's data from its presentation. Using a central data store like Contentful you can store your data in one place, then syndicate it in many places, including a Solidus site.
- You can develop sites locally by running Solidus on your computer.
- You can easily run Solidus on services like Modulus, Heroku, and Nodejitsu.
- Uses the powerful Handlebars templating language, along with the Handlebars Helper library for convenience.