Numerical Linear Algebra Baubereich
Der Baubereich - construction site
This repository contains a collection of parallel numerical linear algebra algorithms along with unit tests and benchmarks. At this point it is not intended to be a fully-functioning library but rather a collection of algorithms and infrastructure for their development (hence a Baubereich).
Some version of BLAS and LAPACK required for any build. LAPACK version 3.40 or higher required to build QR codes.
Running ./configure will generate a config.mk file with build parameters and a Makefile. See the configure file for build options. Profiling may be activated with flag -DPROFILE (add to DEFS in config.mk). After running configure, running 'make' will build the library 'NuLAB' and place it into lib/libNuLAB.a. Specific contents may be built individually,
- library of all routines 'NuLAB'
- library of all shared routines required for use of any individual algorithmic library component 'NuShared'
- library for matrix multiplication algorithms 'NuMM'
- library for LU factorization algorithms 'NuLU'
- library for QR factorization algorithms 'NuQR'
- library for symmetric eigensolve algorithms 'NuSE'
- all unit tests 'test', executables appear in bin/tests/
- all benchmarks 'bench', executables appear in bin/benchmarks/
Code is available under a two-clause BSD license.
Repository created and maintained by Edgar Solomonik (University of California, Berkeley), contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries
Code includes contributions from
- Grey Ballard (Sandia Laboratory)
- Nicholas Knight (University of California, Berkeley)
- Mathias Jacquelin (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- Penporn Koanantakool (University of California, Berkeley)
- Evangelos Georganas (University of California, Berkeley)
- Devin Matthews (University of Texas at Austin)
Special acknowledgements for ideas and guidance go to
- James Demmel (University of California, Berkeley)
- Katherine Yelick (University of California, Berkeley)
- Laura Grigori (INRIA Paris - Rocquencourt)