HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Rudy is a development and deployment tool for EC2. It helps you build and maintain infrastructures by organizing them into groups of zones, environments, and roles. By making it quick and easy to build infrastructures, Rudy makes it feasible to run environments only for the time that you need them.
Get Started with Rudy now!
- 2009-08-10 Upgrading
- 2009-08-10 Rudy 0.9 is released
- 2009-05-18 Moved Getting Started
- 2009-05-18 Rudy 0.8 is released
- 2009-05-02 Getting Started, Project Status, Home
- 2009-05-02 Rudy 0.7 is released
- 2009-04-25 FAQ
- 2009-04-24 Getting Started, Common Errors, Project Status
- 2009-04-20 Rudy 0.6 is released