Define realistic testplans and run them against your webapps
Get it in one of the following ways:
$ gem install stella $ sudo gem install stella $ git clone git://github.com/solutious/stella.git
NOTE: If you get errors about libxml2 or libxslt on Ubuntu, you need to install the following:
sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev sudo apt-get install libxslt1-dev
- Delano Mandelbaum
- [Daniel J. Berger] for file logic borrowed from ptools[http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ptools/]
- Harm Aarts for the great test case and feedback!
- Kalin Harvey for keeping me on track.
- Dave L, the best intern money can't buy.
- Peter McCurdy for the feedback and bug fixes.