This is community building system. Currently it consist following modules:
Voting module (glosowania) uses principle known as Zero Knowledge Proof (https://youtu.be/HUs1bH85X9I).
It means that voting is anonymous.
You can find demo here: https://demo.wikikracja.pl/
You will need email account like gmail in order to send emails to users. Smallest KVM VM is enough.
Installation (Centos 7, 8)
- Run as root:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/soma115/wikikracja/master/scripts/deploy_server.sh; chmod u+x deploy_server.sh; ./deploy_server.sh
- Set 'user' as default in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf (user user;)
- Adjust zzz/setting.py: Add SECRET_KEY etc. (you may use zzz/settings_exampla.py as template)
- Enable (
source) virtual environment
./scripts/update.shfrom application root
- Set site name in your_page.com/admin/sites/site/
- if you get Error 500 - clear cookies in your web browser
yum install python36-develon Centos 7 for Channels
- Issues installing Pillow. Try:
python -m pip install -U --force-reinstall pip
dnf install python3-devel
- Pillow issue: check requirements.txt version vs. OS version
- Copy settings_custom_template.py to settings_custom.py and adjust its content
- Create superuser (superuser will be eliminated in future versions)
- Create 'Editor' group and assign rights:
- Article - add, change, view, delete
- Customize - change, view Each new user will be automaticaly assigned to group 'Editor'
- Apply fixtures to create Footer and Start page: ./manage.py loaddata customize/fixtures/customize.json
- Give site a name https://yoursite.com/admin/sites/site/