Frame your artboards with a device image or wireframe.
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.1 and later).
- Download and open artboard-framer-master.zip
- Navigate to Artboard Framer.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 0.10 - Utilizing MSShareableObjectReference for importing in Sketch 50, reinstated old method for previous versions of Sketch.
- 0.9 - Fix for localSymbolForSymbol_inLibrary being deprecated in Sketch 50.
- 0.8 - Added plugin icon to manifest for Sketch 50.
- 0.7 - Added web browser frames which resize to the artboards for which they are applied.
- 0.6 - Added iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S8.
- 0.5 - Added functionality to create a slice around artboard frames.
- 0.4 - Added some tablet devices and iPhone SE, and improved device selection & information in plugin dialog.
- 0.3 - Added new devices for iPhone Plus and Sony TV.
- 0.2 - Fix for using different frame types on the same page.
- 0.1 - Initial commit.
- Add functionality to wrap frames in slice for exporting.
- Add landscape mode phone and tablet devices.
- Add watch devices.
- Add web devices.
- Pre-select type for artboard size(s).
Find me on Twitter @sonburn
If you find this plugin helpful, or would like to support my plugins in general, buy me
Copyright (c) 2018 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.