Locate all instances of a selected symbol or instance. Select an instance in the list of results to jump to it's location.
- cmd option shift l - Locate all instances of the selected symbol or instance
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.2 and later).
- Download and open symbol-instance-locator-master.zip
- Navigate to Symbol Instance Locator.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 1.12 - Fix for "null is not an object (evaluating 'overrides.forEach')" issue.
- 1.11 - Updated method used to locate symbols used as overrides.
- 1.10 - General optimizations.
- 1.9 - Added plugin icon to manifest for Sketch 50.
- 1.8 - Fix for plugin not working in El Capitan and updated years.
- 1.7 - Fix for Sketch 48 change of currentView to contentDrawView.
- 1.6 - Improved handling when selection has overrides but no instances.
- 1.5 - Added support for overrides.
- 1.4 - Improved handling for long symbol master names, added button to select master (if it resides in current document).
- 1.3 - Added button to select all matches on current page, updated plugin screenshot.
- 1.2 - Update to make the result window a floating panel, highlight for current selection, and artboard name.
- 1.1 - Code optimizations and dialog frame will now be smaller if a small set of results are returned.
- 1.0 - Found instances now display image of the instance, page where the instance reside, and instance name.
- 0.3 - Converted list of instances to NSButtons, which when selected, will now navigate user to location of instance.
- 0.2 - Added appcast plugin support for Sketch 45 and later. Significantly improved processing time, and presentation of results.
- 0.1 - Initial commit. Functional, but rudimentary and will be improved upon.
If you find this plugin helpful, consider shouting me
Copyright (c) 2018 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.