SilverStripe Calendar Module
The Calendar module renders a simple monthly view with full day events.
- Adam Skrzypulec (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sonet SEO Company
- SilverStripe 2.4+
- DataObjectManager (https://github.com/unclecheese/DataObjectManager)
- PHP 5 >= 5.3.0
Quick Usage Overview
- Download the module from the link above.
- Extract the file (if you're on windows try 7-zip for extracting tar.gz files)
- Make sure the folder after being extracted is named 'calendar' (not silverstripe-calendar for example)
- Place this directory in your sites root directory. (The root is the one with sapphire/cms in it)
- Run in your browser - http://www.yoursite.com/dev/build to rebuild the database.
- You should see a new PageType in the CMS 'Calendar'. This has a new 'Event' tab which contains calendar events.