Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Pool processor for UleyPool (#1650).
This commit adds new pool processor for Connor's antifraud system. Can be enabled using "antifraud.pool_processor.format: uley" option.
- Check error in Node's stream interceptor (#1661).
- GetTransactionReceipt To field unmarshalling (#1660).
- Proper error code for Worker (#1647).
- Replace using "pow" with hand-written code (#1667).
- Optimize reallocations in Optimus (#1662).
- Cache GPU benchmarks in Optimus (#1659).
Another boost by ~2.
- Cache benchmarks meta in Optimus (#1658).
This suddenly gives about x100 performance booth in the "consumeGPU" method. The overall performance has been increased in ~2 times.
- Pre-filter GPUs in Optimus (#1657).
This increases the relative performance of "consumeGPU" method by ~60%.