The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
- Socialism FAQ
- Didn't communism fail? It works in theory but not in practice.
- What about human nature?
- Schools of thought
- Did economic planning work?
- Who would sweep the floors under communism?
- What about cooperatives?
- Pacifism and Violence
- What would [X] be like under communism?
- On Economics and Sociology
- On Nationalism and Internationalism
- On Women's Liberation
- On Guns / Firearms / Violence
- On Capitalism
- On Liberalism
- On Leninism
- On Trotskyism
- On the USSR
- On Mao, Maoism, and Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, and the PRC
- On Cuba
- On North Korea
- On Venezuela
- Other Topics
- Why are socialists against bitcoin mining?
- Whats so bad about Elon Musk?
- Whats so bad about Bill Gates?
- What's so bad about George Orwell?
- John McCain
- What about the new atheists? (Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens)
- Did the atom bombs really end WW2?
- What's wrong with Bernie Sanders?
- What's wrong with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- Why don't socialists support a UBI / Universal Basic income?
Didn't communism fail? It works in theory but not in practice.
- Did Socialism work in the USSR, and didn't the fall of the USSR bring more prosperity to Russia?
- Do Publicly Owned, Planned Economies Work?, audiobook
- [Honestly not trolling] Why, in your opinion, have most attempts to form countries based economically on communism and socialism (USSR, Cuba, China) fail?
- What about the authoritarian leaders like Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc?
- Why did the Soviet Union fail?
- What about the gulags?
- Didn't the USSR kill millions of it citizens, with most people living in poverty and dying early?
- What about Stalin, the purges, the holodomor, etc? A revleft podcast.
- Why are there no modern revolutions, in the past 40 years?
- Didn't Capitalism bring people out of poverty? The UN says poverty has halved in the last few years.
What about human nature?
Schools of thought
- Glossary of Socialism Terms.
- What are the different forms of Marxism and what are their differences?
- What are the differences between Marxism, Marxism-Leninism, Trotskyism, MLM, and Stalinism?
- Can someone give us a quick like-we're-five rundown of the distinctions between Trotskyism, Maoism, orthodox Marxism, and so on?
- What's the difference between anarchism and communism?
- What's the difference in economic structure ( production and distribution) of anarchism, anarcho-communism, and Marxist communism?
- What are Mao's contributions to Marxism? (MLM)
- What is Stalinism?
- Looking for reference to types of communism.
- What was Engels Contribution to Marxism?
- Were the nazis socialist? What about national socialism, the national socialist movement (NSM), and the national front?, 2, 3
- What is Fascism?
- Did Karl Marx use "socialism" and "communism" interchangeably?
- Is the revolutionary DotP a separate material stage apart from lower phased communism?
- Is socialism the lowest stage of communism or is it the transition to communism, in between capitalism and communism?
Did economic planning work?
- Did Socialism work, in the USSR?
- Do Publicly Owned, Planned Economies Work? audiobook
- My economics teacher said that the planned economies communist countries had are proven failures. Is this true?
- Towards a new socialism - Cockshott and Cottrell audiobook
- Why are communists against markets?
Who would sweep the floors under communism?
- How can people be expected to work hard if they don't get payed more FOR working harder? (I know nothing about communism)
- What prevents cultural, technological or scientific stagnation in a communist society? Also what motivation do people have to work at their Jobs?
- What about automation / robotics? Why do some communists say innovation has stopped?
- Would people innovate under Communism? Doesn't capitalism create innovation?
- How does communism deal with lazy people?
- How does communism/socialism deal with human laziness?
What about cooperatives?
Pacifism and Violence
- What about Pacifism / pacifist socialism? Is violence necessary to acheive socialism? What about Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi? audiobook
- Lenin - State and Revolution , audiobook
- Luxemburg - Reform or Revolution, audiobook
- Trotsky - Fascism - What it is and how to fight it, audiobook
What would [X] be like under communism?
- How would a record company/label work in a communist society?
- Music tours and traveling in a socialist state?
- How would airlines work for the workers and the customers in a communist world?
- How would a society without the family work?
- Distribution of housing
- Record Collecting
- How would everyday life be different in a Marxist society?
- How would non-essential products their production be promoted in a traditional Marxist economy?
- How would media be handled in a Communist state?
- What is going to happen after the revolution?
- How would a communist economy really function in practice?
- How does communism deal with niches?
- How would residentials be fairly distributed under full communism?
- How do police / cops differ in socialism?
- What if some people don't wanna be communist?
On Economics and Sociology
- Can someone ELI 5 the Labor Theory of Value?
- Is the Labor theory of value (LTV) scientifically correct? What about academic economists and the subjective theory of value (STV)?
- Is human labor the source of value because human beings do not normally work for free?
- Value as a necessary product of labor?
- What is the right way to think about the relation between value and labor?
- Whats so bad about land ownership / renting / private property? Why do socialists want to abolish it? Don't landowners do work?
- I am in trouble understanding how exactly would a private property abolition work.
- Private property: Cause or result of alienation?
- In Marxian economics, is 'value' distinct from 'price'? What does 'value' indicate, exactly?
- can you explain the theory of alienation to me in a "explain like I'm five" manner?
- If private property is abolished, does this mean anyone can enter "one's home" (or where one lives) and cannot be expelled?
On Nationalism and Internationalism
- Nationalism and internationalism, where do leftists stand?
- Nationalism and Communism?
- Why is patriotism bad?
On Women's Liberation
- Is it necessary to be a feminist to be a communist?
- What real solutions does socialism have for women, LGBTQ, etc.?
- On Feminism
- What is proletarian/marxian feminism?
- Hello comrades! can anyone explain the idea of marxist-feminism?
- What about the history of Marxist Feminism?
On Guns / Firearms / Violence
- What is the socialist stance on guns?
- Is it true that gun ownership correlates to increased murders and violence?
- Do Marxists oppose individual terrorism? (Trotsky)
- Where do socialists stand on gun violence and acts of terrorism?
- Will the revolution necessarily be violent?
- Why do communists dislike liberals?
- What is liberalism? (Olly from Philosophy Tube)
- What about free speech?
- An overview of Leninism.
- What is the vanguard party? Is one necessary?
- Why is a vanguard party necessary in Leninism?
- What is Vanguardism and Democratic Centralism?
- What is a vanguard party supposed to be like? What qualifies and doesn't qualify as a vanguard party?
- Difference between leninism and Marxist-leninism?
- Why does left communism reject national liberation movements?
- Is it true that Socialism has killed X million people, and how many has capitalism killed?
- What's the role of the state in the revolution, and what is a state?
- Why do many socialist attempts end up in an one-party state? Watch this brilliant talk by Micheal Parenti, or read his article, Left anticommunism, the unkindest cut, audiobook
- What did Lenin say about socialism in one country?
- Is Chomsky right about Marxist-Leninists being evil?
- The Leninist Theory of Organisation by Ernest Mandel
- Lenin: A Study on the Unity of his Thought by Georg Lukacs
- Socialism: Utopian and Scientific by Friedrich Engels
- Primarily to the trotskyists: Can you explain the theories of the degenerated workers state, the deformed workers state and state capitalism and can these theories co-exist in the same country?
- A critique of Trotsky?
- Regarding Trotsky's ‘‘Permanent revolution’’ and the two-stage theory
- How does Lenin's theory of revolution differ from Trotsky's?
- What are the main Marxist analyses of fascism? and a question regarding Trotsky's
- Did Stalin 'betray' the revolution? (repost of deleted question)
- Why was "Lenin's testament" suppressed by the Party after Lenin's death?
On the USSR
- Did socialism achieve anything in the USSR?
- What is Stalinism?
- What about Stalin? Didn't he kill millions? (Revleft podcast on Stalin)
- Was Stalin's USSR State Capitalist?
- Why were there prison labor camps in the USSR and were they justified?
- Did the USSR really make an alliance with the nazis? (Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact), 2, 3, 4, 5
- Did the USSR supply the Nazis with raw materials and weapons in the years before WW2?
- How many Jews escaped from Poland to the USSR in WW2?
- What about the Katyn Massacre?. 2
- What contributions did Stalin make to Marxism-Leninism?
- Opinions on Defense of Stalin and Mao
- Stalin's Purges
- What are some legitimate criticisms of Stalin?
- I need clarification on myths/truths of the USSR/Soviet Union.
- I'm fascinated by the idea of communism...
- Was the Soviet Union democratic? If so to what extent?
- How necessary or productive were the torture, mass executions of captives, and labor camps of 20th-century socialist governments and revolutions?
- Why did Lenin abolish factory committees established by workers?
- How much of the USSR's "dark history" under Stalin can actually be attributed to Yezhov?
- Forced Deportation Under Stalin
- Did the Soviet Union manufacture a famine in Ukraine? What about the Holodomor?, 2,3,4,5, A podcast on Stalin, Holodomor, and the purges.
- Did Stalin / the USSR intentionally wreck the anarchists in the Spanish Civil War / Revolutionary Catalonia? , 2
- Did the early USSR repress anarchists? What about Nestor Makhno and the Free territory of Ukraine?
- ELI5 of the Kronstadt Rebellion.
- Fraud, Famine, and Fascism by Douglas Tottle
- The 1932 Harvest and the Famine of 1933 by Mark Tauger
- Natural Disaster and Human Actions in the Soviet Famine of 1931–1933 by Mark Tauger
- The Years of Hunger: Soviet Agriculture, 1931–1933 by Davies and Wheatcroft
- Lies Concerning the History of the Soviet Union by Mario Sousa
- The Triumph of Evil by Austin Murphy
- Human Rights in the Soviet Union by Albert Syzmanski
- Another View of Stalin by Ludo Martens
- Stalinist Terror: New Perspectives by Getty and Manning
- Origins of the Great Purges by J. Arch Getty
- The Road to Terror by J. Arch Getty
- Other studies by historian by J. Arch Getty
- The Legacy of Stalinism by "brown-eggs"
- Khrushchev Lied by Grover Furr
- Blackshirts and Reds by Michael Parenti
- Blood Lies: The Evidence that Every Accusation against Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Union in Timothy Snyder's 'Bloodlands' Is False by Grover Furr
- Soviet Communism: A New Civilization by Sydney and Beatrice Webb
- Is the Red Flag Flying? by Albert Syzmanski
- Socialism Betrayed by Keeran and Kenny
- Life and Terror in Stalin's Russia, 1934–1941 by Robert Thurston
- Democracy, East Germany, and the Berlin Wall by Stephen Gowans
- The Russians are Coming: The Politics of Anti-Sovietism by V.L. Allen
- The 1936 Soviet Constitution
- Soviet Democracy by Pat Sloan
- Do Publicly Owned, Planned Economies Work? by Stephen Gowans, Audiobook
- From Farm to Factory by Robert Allen
- The Rise of Socialism by William Foster
- We Lived Better Then by Stephen Gowans
- The Need for Planning by Joseph Ball
- Homesick for a Dictatorship
- 60% of Russians Want Communism Back
- Former Soviet Countries See More Harm from Breakup
- Russians say Aug 1991 events are tragedy, not triumph of democracy
- Struggling Romanians Yearn for Communism
- Tajikistan Pines for Old Soviet Union Strength
- Referendum on the Preservation of the USSR
- Central Asia in Nostalgia for the Soviet Period
- Freest Under Czech Communism!
- Seven Myths about the USSR by Stephen Gowans
- An experiment in living socialism: Bulgaria then and now by F.S.
- Growing Up Under Communism Was The Happiest Time Of My Life by Zsuzsanna Clark
- A collection of Soviet history books on Stalin and Stalinism.
- The Triumph of Evil, Chapter 1: The Documented Facts About Eastern Europe and Communism by A. Murphy
On Mao, Maoism, and Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, and the PRC
- What is Maoism?
- How many peopled really died during the Great Leap Forward?
- Did Mao really kill millions of people in the great leap forward?
- What about the famines? Did Mao kill millions?
- Why did Mao launch the Cultural Revolution? What was he trying to achieve as distinct from the Revolution the Chinese Communists had already won? To what extent did he succeed? Does it have any continuing impact? (x-post from /r/AskHistorians)
- What was the cultural revolution? A Documentary series on it, called How yukong moved the mountains
- What are Mao's contributions to Marxism? (MLM)
- Where should I start with Mao?
- Debastardising Mao.
- Is modern day china communist? Is it staying true to communist values?
- Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward? by Joseph Ball
- Monster or Liberator? by Carlos Martinez
- The Battle for China's Past by Mobo Gao
- Was Mao Really a Monster? The Academic Response to Chang and Halliday's "Mao: The Unknown Story" by Benton and Chun
- How did Mao manage to kill ~78 million people? by Godfree Roberts
- The Rise of the Chinese People's Communes by Anna Louise Strong
- The Chinese Road to Socialism: Economics of the Cultural Revolution by E. L. Wheelwright
- Fanshen: A Documentary of Revolution in a Chinese Village by William Hinton
- Shenfan: The Continuing Revolution in a Chinese Village by William Hinton
- Turning Point in China: An Essay on the Cultural Revolution by William Hinton
- Just how socialist was/is Cuba?
- [Honestly not trolling] Why, in your opinion, have most attempts to form countries based economically on communism and socialism (USSR, Cuba, China) fail?
- In defence of (and questions about) Cuba
- Multiple questions about Cuba
- Did the US really think Castro was a dictator? Answer: No.
- Why did people flee Cuba / Did Cuba have a famine in the 1990s?
- Did Fidel Castro persecute gay / LGBT people? What about the UMAP prisons?
- Che: A Revolutionary Life by Jon Lee Anderson
- Debunking the 'Che Guevara Was Racist!' Lie by Cuervo Rojo
- 20 Reasons to Support Cuba
- Cuba: A Revolution in Motion by Isaac Saney
- Cuba and Its Neighbours: Democracy in Motion by Arnold August + http://www.democracyintheus.com/
- Cuban Democracy Fact Sheet
- All in This Together: Cuba's Participatory Democracy
- The Elected Delegate and the Dissident in Cuba's Municipal Elections by Arnold August
- 2002 Cuban Constitution
- Work and Democracy in Socialist Cuba by Linda Fuller
On North Korea
- Is north korea a totalitarian dictatorship? Are they all really required to get the same haircut? A short documentary.
- Are north korean defectors really paid to lie by the south? A short documentary.
- What is everyday life like? A conversation with a North Korean Citizen.
- Why do some communists support the DPRK?
- What exactly is Juche?
- Is the DPRK socialist?
- How do elections work in the DPRK?
- Human rights and the DPRK
- What evidence is there than DPRK is not engaged in gross violations of human rights?
- Can someone explain Songbun (Caste system) of the DPRK to me?
- Do communists defend the nationalistic (juche) aspects of the DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of North Korea)? short answer: no.
- Western DPRK Propaganda: The Worst, Occasionally Hilarious, and Often Racist, Lies by Alyx Mayer
- Anti-DPRK Propaganda War – a Cavalcade of Comedy by Red Youth
- Tourist who took camera inside North Korea shocked by 'ordinary' lives of citizens
- Korea Resilient! Socialism in Democratic Korea by Vince Sherman
- How to Think about Socialism in Korea
- Understanding North Korea by Stephen Gowans
- A Model of Democratic and Participatory Socialist Planning by MasCapital
- Constitution of the DPRK
- Socialist Korea: A Case Study in the Strategy of Economic Development by Brun and Hersch
- Interview: Understanding and Defending North Korea
- Democracy: US vs DPRK – Towards the Annihilation of a Narrative
- The secret genocide in South Korea you’ve probably never heard of
- What's going on with venezuela? Rebuttal to John Oliver's venezuela show, and overview of the situation in Venezeula.
- Who's crashing Venezuelas economy?
- Capitalist sabotage in Venezuela.
- What's going on with the crisis in Venezuela?
- Are the people in venezeula really starving?
- Whats going on in Venezuela?
- Is venezuela moving towards communism?
Why are socialists against bitcoin mining?
- A single bitcoin transaction wastes as much energy as your house uses in a week.
- Bitcoin mining consumes more electricity per year than all of Ireland.
Whats so bad about Elon Musk?
- Crushes unionization attempts at tesla factories, promising free frozen yogurt in return.
- Employees at Tesla suffer twice as many serious workplace injuries than the industry average.
- Forced to pay out ~$4 Million in a class action lawsuit to 4,100 SpaceX employees who say the company refused to allow them to take legally mandated breaks during the workday, as a consequence of how the company structured its shift patterns.
- Uses public money to fund private ventures, costing taxpayers $4.9B.
- Attracts new investors by hyping failed projects, leading many financial investigators to consider Tesla a ponzi scheme.
- Elon fires Tesla worker for testing positive for THC, then goes on the Joe Rogan show and smokes weed himself. In reality the worker was fired for her union organizing and supporting the United Autoworkers Union.
- Wants to privatize space travel, leaving colonization and exploration to to the richest few.
- Actively feeds his own cult of personality, as it raises his company's stock price. Criticism of Musk or Tesla is often met with toxic harrassment, especially against women. Reddit: Why is there such a big cult of personality around Musk? One such "Tony-Stark" from Rolling-Stone.
- Despite rumours of Elon being a self-made mad scientist genius, he was born into a wealthy white South African family, and his father owns Emerald mines. His wealth comes not from scientific discovery or innovation, but from his father funding his first business ventures, and from buying and selling companies such as PayPal, SolarCity, SpaceX, and Tesla.
- Elon takes advantage of international crises to raise Tesla's stock price. In one case, Elon promised to "fix" Puerto Rico's power grid after it was decimated by Hurricane Maria. He deploys solar panels to a hospital, dozens of news articles were written about the business-saviness of this decision, and the stock price soared. PR reps told Elon they don't want their power grid privatized by billionaries.
- Despite being hailed as a leader in the fight against climate change, he donates 7x more money to Republicans. “Is it any surprise that a union-busting capitalist donated heavily to the Republican Party? No,” said Sydney Ghazarian, of the Democratic Socialists of America’s environmental justice working group.
- Fired his assistance of 12 years for asking for a raise. Divorced his wife after telling her that his life "operated quite smoothly" in her absence.
- Rocket jesus broken promises #1, #2
Whats so bad about Bill Gates?
- He's a philanthro-capitalist imperialist: using the bill and melinda gates foundation charity as a bargaining chip to work in the interests of billionaire elites. Youtube Audiobook
- The Gates foundation tests pharmaceutical products on humans for profit, usually in poorer countries without regulatory bodies. One such mass test, on behalf of Merck and Pfizer, of a harmful HPV vaccine on 23,000 girls in india kills 7 girls, sterilizes hundreds more, and leads to public outrage.
- The Gates foundation helps big pharma find new markets for drugs deemed unfit for westerners, selling them in the global south. This includes harmful drugs such as Gardasil, Norplant, Cervarix. A South African newspaper declared: “We are guinea pigs for the drugmakers.” In the case of Gardasil, the drug-pushing was cloaked in the language of environmentalism, popular empowerment, and feminism. Melinda Gates evoked “choice” in support of her family planning initiatives, but in reality was not poor women, but a handful of the world’s wealthiest people who have presumed to choose which methods of contraception will be delivered, and to whom.
- Funnels hundreds of millions in grant money to corporations, such as Mastercard, Merck, Pfizer, ABC, NBC, Univision, Scholastic, and Pearson.
- Philanthro-capitalism undermines local communities, dismantling their democracy and autonomy in health care, by making them fully dependent on US billionaires, who are completely unnaccountable.
- Philanthrocapitalists are currently rushing to take power in a system of global health and population control. Bill Gates warned of “huge population growth in places where we don’t want it, like Yemen and Pakistan and parts of Africa.”, echoing overpopulation fears that have inspired eugenicists since the time of Malthus. Population control is a form of social control, directly targeting the bodies and dignity of poor people, conditioning them to believe that life’s most intimate decisions are outside of their competence and control.
- Elite charitable funds are a legal means of tax avoidance. Under US law, investments in charitable foundations are tax-free; moreover, investors are not required to sell their stock positions and may continue to vote their shares without restriction. By sheltering foundations, the US Treasury effectively co-finances the activities of Gates foundation and its investors.
- Citations Needed - The Not-So-Benevolent Billionaire - Bill Gates and Western Media.
- Post from a web developer about Microsoft's monopoly practices in the 1990s.
- Microsoft crimes masterpost.
- His charities promote corporate interests above health care.
- Book about the golden handcuffs of the philanthro-capitalism of Bill Gates.
What's so bad about George Orwell?
- He's antisemitic, homophobic, and racist. Specifically, he snitched out Jews, Black people, Homosexuals, and communists to British Intelligence. His list includes him writing:
- 8 variations of “Jewish?” (Charlie Chaplin), “Polish Jew, (Tom Driberg)” “English Jew,” or “Jewess.”
- Paul Robeson - "ROBESON, Paul (US Negro) ...Very anti-white. [Henry] Wallace supporter."
- Paul Robeson wasn't anti-white, just look at the welsh coal miners for whom Robeson Campaigned.
- Stephen Spender - "Sentimental sympathiser... Tendency towards homosexuality"
- Hugh MacDiarmid, Scottish nationalist poet, and anti-imperialist.
- George Padmore, Trinidadian journalist and anti-imperialist campaigner.
- His books Animal Farm and 1984 are used widely as anti-communist propaganda in schools in the US and UK. So much so that his animated animal farm film was funded by the CIA.. There's a reason they teach George Orwell in schools and not Franz Fanon, Che, Huey P Newton, Malcolm X, Lenin, CLR James, etc.
- Orwell worked as a British imperial cop in Burma for 5 years. His short story, Shooting an Elephant, uses ethnic slurs and denigrates burmese people.
- A reddit thread on George Orwell, Thread #2.
- War Criminal, who pushed for US military intervention in Syria, Libya, Serbia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam. Imperialism 2.
- Despite giving lip-service to progressive causes, never actually voted for any of them. The "maverick" label was a false construct.
- Voted against Martin Luther King day, and women's reproductive rights for his entire political career.
What about the new atheists? (Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens)
- Hidden beneath a superficial rationalism, they provide a seemingly intellectual defense of imperialism, push islamophobia, and use it to create a smokescreen for the injustices of global capitalism. 2,3
- Was Gandhi really a racist? What about Gandhi's legacy? A great lecture by Arundati Roy.
- Gandhi - The jews should've killed themselves instead.
- Red Phoenix - Pacifism - How to do the enemy's job for them. Youtube Audiobook
Did the atom bombs really end WW2?
- No, the entrance of the USSR into the war against Japan was the cause of Japan's surrender, which the US fully knew about since they were intercepting Japan's communications. The Atom bombing of Japanese civilians was in reality a display of military power against the USSR, and the first act of the cold war.
What's wrong with Bernie Sanders?
- Supports US imperialism. 2
- Voted for troops to be deployed to somalia.
- Supported the US invasion and bombing of Yugoslavia.
- Voted for $1 Billion in aid to Ukraine's right wing government.
- Staunchly supports Israel in their displacement of Palestineans (while blaming hamas for the conflict).
- Voted to use ground troops in Bosnia.
- Warmongers on the Bill O'Reilley show for the US to intervene against Russia, Syria, and China.
- On the question of the use of drones to strike suspected terrorist targets, Sanders said he believed drone attacks had, at times, been effective.
- Supports GW Bush. Supported warmonger John McCain after his death.
- Thanked Jeff Bezos for deigning to raise amazon wages, Bezos responds with "you're welcome".
- Bernie is against open borders, believes in strong border and anti-immigration policies. 2
- When asked about the 2018 Migrant caravan, where Border agents tear gassed migrants, Bernie replied, "not all migrants seeking asylum at the US-Mexico border have a credible claim. "You have to look at it case-by-case."
- Shills for democrats, campaigned for Hillary Clinton.
- Believes that Russians are to blame for the failure of US democracy. "Protecting american democracy from foreign invasion."
What's wrong with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- She's a social democrat, not a socialist, fronting for the Democratic party.
- AOC asks all supporters to vote for democrats, including Andrew Cuomo.
- Calls for budget cuts for DHS, due to their child detention camps and family separations, then goes back on it by voting to fully fund them along with other democrats.
- Going back on her promise to only back "progressive democrats" after her election to congress in 2018, she backs Nancy Pelosi for speaker of the house.
- Says her policies are more reminiscent of Norway than Caracas, repeating the right wing myth of socialism destroying Venezuela, and wrongly conflating nordic social democracy with socialism.
- Thinks the US military is socialist. Thinks social services like schools and libraries are socialist.
- AOC selling "law and order" and "family values" and not being "weak on crime" as socialist values.
- AOC wants abolish ICE, only to replace it with a resurrected INS, yet another agency whose goal was breaking up families.
- She supports Israel, and its genocide of Palestineans
- Claims that socialist theory is only for priviledged few with college educated parents, and that working class people aren't capable of understanding theory. Is unaware of the Spanish-speaking socialist tradition.
What's wrong with Elizabeth Warren?
- She supports Capitalism.
- Defends Israel's continued bombing of Gaza Hospitals and schools.
- Supports US troops in South Korea. 2
Why don't socialists support a UBI / Universal Basic income?
- Would basic income fix our problems? In the game of monopoly, whenever you pass go, you collect a basic income!
- A Marxist critique of Basic income.
- Why basic income is a bad idea - Paul Cockshott, 2, 3
- What would happen to workers in poorer countries?
- Could Basic income "save" Capitalism?
- Its supported by, and benefits, silicon valley billionaires.
- Its used to allay elite fears of revolution.
- What's so bad about Winston Churchill? , 2
- What about Jordan Peterson?
- What is Antifa? (Olly)
- Whats so bad about UBI (universal basic income)?,2,3
- Why are socialists against Israel / Zionism?
- Do most US troops come from poor neighborhoods? (Yes, debunking the heritage foundation debunkers)
- Why communists do not participate in anti-russia hysteria, pushed by the democrats.
- What about Beyonce / Black Capitalism?
- Is Christianity / the Bible Communist?
- Was Mark Twain a socialist?
- Why don't communists call trump treasonous? Aren't Putin and Trump collaborating and meddling in US elections?
- What's going on with the finnish bolshevik being accused of a rape fantasy?