This is a LuaJIT binding for the excellent C++ intermediate gui imgui. Uses cimgui to be the most "up to date" as possible.
- currently this wrapper is based on version [1.74 of imgui]
- run one of the scripts in the build directory from a sibling folder to the repo. If you want to install,
(recomended) add this
-DLUAJIT_BIN="folder where LuaJIT is"to the cmake command.
- make (or make install).
- If you didnt install in LuaJIT directory, set basedir variable in imgui.lua to the directory libimgui is found.
- Remember you also need GLFW https://github.com/sonoro1234/LuaJIT-GLFW or SDL2 https://github.com/sonoro1234/LuaJIT-SDL2 .
- You have some scripts on the examples folder.
- New module imgui.window for simplified use. (see window_drag_drop.lua)
- In case you are in a hurry, you can get all done in the releases (GLFW version only).
- Releases are now done in https://github.com/sonoro1234/anima
- if cimgui is updated the binding can be remade with ./lua/build.bat