NNabla C Runtime
This is a runtime library for inference Neural Network created by Neural Network Libraries.
This library has the following features.
- It is almost independent from external libraries and is written in Pure C (C99).
- almost mean it depends C standard math library.
- It has been developed with priority over readability rather than performance, making it ideal for learning and porting.
- It adopts an extensible architecture, and you can use the function you implemented yourself as necessary for applications that need performance.
- Provides CLI utility that can infer NNB file and dump NNB to confirm network I/O or function list.