White Source agent for Bamboo
White Source external update agent for Atlassian Bamboo.
This plugin allows Bamboo users to easily create new White Source projects and update existing ones via a Task from your build. More features are planned for the near future. More information can be found on the Agents project documentation.
Supported job types
The plugin currently supports Free Style jobs. Support for Maven, Ivy and Gradle jobs is on the roadmap.
Actively developed (early stages though) and supported by White Source:
- Please file issues via the White Source origin project whitesource-bamboo-agent
- You may also contact White Source Support
NOTE: There is no official release yet!
Release 1.0.0 adds a Task to create or update a White Source Open Source Software (OSS) inventory.
All Task parameters support Bamboo variable substitution to allow for global, plan or build-specific settings, see Using global, plan or build-specific variables for details.
- Please note that if the variable key contains the phrase "password", the value will be masked with "********" in the Build Logs. E.g. if the key is password, organizationTokenPassword or projectTokenPassword the value will be masked.
- Organization token - Uniquely identifies your organization's account in White Source.
- Project token - Uniquely identifies the project built by the job.
- Includes - Ant-style FileSet pattern to determine which files to include as dependencies. Relative to the job's workspace.
- Excludes - Ant-style FileSet pattern to determine which files to exclude as dependencies. Relative to the job's workspace.
If your Bamboo instance is running behind a firewall, the plugin will reuse the proxy configuration from Bamboo, see Cannot connect to an AWS or EC2 instance when the Bamboo application is running behind a proxy for details.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0, see LICENSE for details.