Realcoco - more realtime imacoco now!
http://imacoco-gps.appspot.com/ is not realtime (reloading interval is long).
Realcoco is more realtime than imacoco-gps because it's using comet.
- Show Justin.tv or Ustream broadcast on map
- Realtime GPS tracking on web
- Easy API
- Using Google Maps API
- Doesn't support Internet Explorer.
How to Install
- (Apache||Nginx) with Passenger or some Rack compatibility Servers. (Don't support CGI mode)
config.yml using YAML.
title: title # <title>title</title> on HTML token: unique_token # Use for updating location ie: message_for_ie # Message for Internet Explorers (optional) ustream: channel_name # ustream.tv/channel/<channel_name> (optional) justin: channel_name # justin.tv/<channel_name> (optional)
title: "sorah's GPS live tracking" token: password_needs_to_be_secret ie: "i don't like ie" ustream: sorah justin: sora_h
get location information. It takes over 10 seconds sometime.
- result: "success" = success, "try_again" = try again.
- latitude: Latitude with decimal.
- longitude: Longitude with decimal.
- heading: Heading with Degree. but -1 means that not have heading information.
- speed: Speed with kilometers per hour; "-" means that not have speed information.
- address: Address of location. (Optional)
update location information.
- token: sha1(salt+token). salt is from
/salt, token is from
- latitude: Latitude with decimal; like
- longitude: Longitude with decimal; like
- heading: Heading with Degree. (Optional)
- speed: Speed with kilometers per hour. (Optional)
- address: address of your location. (Optional)
- result: "success" = success, "unauthorized" = wrong token, "param" = Longitude or latitude haven't specified.
- salt: Salt for next updating.
get salt for authenticating.
ruby tools/dummy.rb URL token
It sends dummy GPS information.