A menubar application for Mac, Windows and Linux that brings stunning wallpapers from Unsplash right to your desktop. Works on macOS 10.12+, Windows 10+ and Linux.
This project is an unofficial cross-platform desktop application based on Unsplash Wallpapers official application for Mac with more features and better performance.
- Load high-quality wallpapers based on Unsplash popular categories.
- Cloud-hosted builds (Based on GitHub releases).
- Work on all popular operating systems like macOS, Windows and Linux.
- Wallpapers history list.
- Automatic set wallpapers hourly, daily, weekly and manual (optional).
- Run at startup system (Optional).
- Dark mode (Optional or auto by OS).
- Download directly ability for each wallpaper.
1. Clone the project:
$ git clone https://github.com/soroushchehresa/unsplash-wallpapers.git unsplash-wallpapers
2. Add Unsplash access key:
Place Your Unsplash access key as
$ yarn && yarn dev # OR $ npm i && npm run dev
$ yarn && yarn package-all # OR $ npm i && npm run package-all