Sorry-cypress is an open-source, free cypress tests dashboard that unlocks unlimited parallelization, test recordings, integration with Github, Slack and more.
Currents.dev - is a paid version of sorry-cypress with additional features, enhanced security and performance.
Table of contents
- run cypress tests in parallel with no limitations
- upload screenshots and videos to your own storage
- browse test results, screenshots and video recordings
- self-hosted - use your own infrastructure, own your data
- integrate with GitHub, Slack or anything else via webhooks
- works on popular cloud platforms and your data center:
- Docker images
- Docker compose files
- Kubernetes Helm Charts
- Google Cloud
It takes just 5 minutes to setup sorry-cypress
Follow our Guide.
Is it production-ready?
Yes. Have been used by dozens of companies of different sizes around the globe.
I need help, what do I do?
Thanks, here are our Support Options
I want to help, how?
Awesome, head to Contribution Options
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!