This Telegram Bot can tell the anime when you send an screenshot to it
- Show anime titles in multiple languages
- Telegram group support
- Image, GIF, Video, URL support (stickers are not supported)
- Video preview
How to use
- Start chatting with the bot https://telegram.me/WhatAnimeBot
- Send anime screenshots (images, gif or video) directly to the bot
- You may also forward images from other chats to the bot
- The bot will tell you the anime, episode, and time code of it
- It will also send you a video preview of that scene
How to use (in group)
- Add the bot
@WhatAnimeBotto your group
- Reply to any group image, mention the bot with
- Wait for the bot to reply
Note that the bot has no access to your messages before it is added to your group
How to host the bot on your own
If you have privacy concern, you can host the bot on your own.
Please read Telegram's official tutorial to create a Bot first.
You need to disable Privacy Mode if you want to use your bot in group chat.
TELEGRAM_TOKEN= # e.g. 111111111:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TELEGRAM_WEBHOOK= # e.g. https://your.host.com/ PORT= # (optional) Default: 3000 TRACE_MOE_KEY= # (optional) ANILIST_API_URL= # (optional) Default: https://graphql.anilist.co/
Deploy to Heroku
Deploy on Railway
Host with docker
docker run -it --rm --name trace-moe-tg-bot \ -e TELEGRAM_WEBHOOK=https://your.host.com/ \ -e TELEGRAM_TOKEN=111111111:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA \ -p 443:3000 \ ghcr.io/soruly/trace.moe-telegram-bot:latest
Note that you need to configure a reverse proxy if you need HTTPS.
Host bare-metal with Node.js
Install Node.js 14.x, then:
git clone https://github.com/soruly/trace.moe-telegram-bot.git cd trace.moe-telegram-bot npm install
.envas you need
Host bare-metal with pm2
You also can use pm2 to run this in background in cluster mode.
Use below commands to start / restart / stop server.
npm run start npm run stop npm run reload npm run restart npm run delete
To change the number of nodejs instances, edit ecosystem.config.json