3D visualization of latest data regarding coronavirus cases with time travel.
🛠 Installing (Front-End)
Fire up the server and watch files
npm run dev
🛠 Installing (Back-End)
Go to backend folder
Fire up the server
🚀 Compiles and minifies for production
npm run build
🛠 Built with
📝 License & copyright
© Robert C Soriano
Licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- Inspired by https://covidvisualizer.com
- hugosoftdev for adding parameter selection
- Flags from https://corona.lmao.ninja
- Coronavirus data from https://github.com/bumbeishvili/covid19-daily-data
- Hat tip to anyone whos module was used
🚨 Forking this repo
I'll only accept fixes for now. New features will be ignored. I want to make the app as simple as possible. Thank you.
This site is fully open source, but as you all know, plagiarism is bad. I spent a non-negligible amount of effort developing this site and I'm proud of it! All I ask is to not claim this effort as your own.
So, feel free to fork this repo. If you do, please just give me proper credit by linking back to the repo, https://github.com/sorxrob/covid3d.