.. toctree:: :caption: See Also Documentation Convention <convention> Sprinting PyCon US 2019 <pycon-us-2019>
- Master branch commits are automatically packaged and published to PyPI.
- Branches for staging versions follow the pattern:
- Make your pull requests to the staging branch with highest number
- Latest documentation is compiled from branch
docme. It should be up to date with latest staging branch, not the master. Make PRs with documentation change directly to
Follow the PEP8 but both classes and functions are padded with 2 empty lines.
- Fork the repository: https://github.com/sosw/sosw
- Register Account in AWS: SignUp
pipenv sync --devto setup your virtual environment and download the required dependencies
- If you are not familiar with CloudFormation, we highly recommend at least learning the basics from the tutorial.
- Follow the :ref:`Installation Guidelines` to setup your environment.
- Create some Sandbox Lambda.
- Play with it.
- Read the :ref:`Documentation convention`
Building the docs
To build the docs locally, run:
sphinx-build -ab html ./docs ./sosw-rtd
You can also use the built in python web server to view the html version directly from localhost in your preferred browser.
sphinx-build -ab html ./docs ./sosw-rtd; (cd sosw-rtd && python -m http.server)