The SOUL programming language and API
SOUL (SOUnd Language) is an attempt to modernise and optimise the way high-performance, low-latency audio code is written and executed.
To read more about the project, please have a look through the files in the docs folder:
- Project Overview
- Language Guide
- Library Reference
- Code Examples (or try them live in your browser here!)
- Command-line tools
- SOUL Patch format - an overview of the SOUL plugin format
- SOUL Patch API
- C++ modules
License and legal docs are here:
You may also want to visit:
- The official website at soul.dev
- Try SOUL in your browser using web-audio at soul.dev/lab
- Jules' SOUL announcement keynote talk at ADC2018.
SOUL was created at ROLI by Julian Storer and Cesare Ferrari.