The installation instructions are located in the documentation here: Installation
The upgrade instructions are located in the documentation here: Upgrade
Changes from 1.x
- app/Resources/public/assets moved to public/assets
- main/img/ moved to public/img
- main/template/default moved to src/Chamilo/CoreBundle/Resources/views
- bin/doctrine.php removed use bin/console doctrine:xyz options
- PHPMailer replaced with Swift Mailer
- Plugin images, css and js libs are loaded inside the public/plugins folder (composer update copies the content inside plugin_name/public inside web/plugins/plugin_name
- Plugins templates use asset() function instead of using "_p.web_plugin"
- Auth (CAS, Shibboleth, Oath2)
- URL course changes "cidReq" to "c", "session_id" to "s"
- Fix plugins that use api_get_setting directly in the code
- Fix plugins render using tpl or PHP files
If you want to submit new features or patches to Chamilo, please follow the Github contribution guide https://guides.github.com/activities/contributing-to-open-source/ and our CONTRIBUTING.md file. In short, we ask you to send us Pull Requests based on a branch that you create with this purpose into your repository forked from the original Chamilo repository.
For more information on Chamilo, visit https://1.11.chamilo.org/documentation/index.html