Simon Horne soulware
- amqp 2 AMQP client implementation in Ruby/EventMachine
- dectxn 2 Rails Declarative Transactions
- daemon-kit 2 Daemon Kit aims to simplify creating Ruby daemons by providing a sound application skeleton (through a generator), task specific generators (jabber bot, etc) and robust environment management code.
- adhearsion 1 Open-source VoIP development framework written in Ruby
- workling 1 easily do background work in rails, without commiting to a particular runner. comes with starling, bj and spawn runners.
Repositories contributed to
- nateware/redis-objects 1,437 Map Redis types directly to Ruby objects
- influxdb/influxdb-ruby 146 Ruby client for InfluxDB
- heroku/heroku-buildpack-pgbouncer 130 Run pgbouncer and stunnel in a dyno along with your application
- heroku/heroku-buildpack-multi 109 Composable buildpacks
- Mashape/kong 3,331 Open-source, Microservice & API Management Layer built on top of NGINX
Contributions in the last year 10 total Nov 24, 2014 – Nov 24, 2015
Longest streak 2 days January 29 – January 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed