- daemon-kit 2 Daemon Kit aims to simplify creating Ruby daemons by providing a sound application skeleton (through a generator), task specific generators (jabber bot, etc) and robust environment management code.
- amqp 2 AMQP client implementation in Ruby/EventMachine
- dectxn 2 Rails Declarative Transactions
- workling 1 easily do background work in rails, without commiting to a particular runner. comes with starling, bj and spawn runners.
- bunny 1 The most popular synchronous Ruby AMQP 0.9.1 client
Repositories contributed to
- convox/rack 283 Open-source PaaS on AWS
- convox/agent 15 Instance agent for collecting metrics and logs
- nateware/redis-objects 1,515 Map Redis types directly to Ruby objects
- Mashape/kong 5,114 Open-source, Microservice & API Management Layer built on top of NGINX
- deis/deis 5,517 Your PaaS. Your Rules.
Contributions in the last year 18 total May 2, 2015 – May 2, 2016
Longest streak 3 days March 8 – March 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 26, 2016