- Consumed: The message went through all relevant stages and was fully consumed.
- Broken: The message left the EventSource in an invalid state and should not be processed. If the message was corrupted by a previous stage it should not be broken, just rejected.
- Rejected: The message is correct but this pipeline instance cannot process it, probably due to some temporary problem.
- Make wiring easier
- Example apps
- Evented I/O for IOEventSource
- Consolidate logger and monitoring
- Default monitoring implementation
- Performance testing
- Detect insonsistency when handler didnt consume or pass message ahead
- Is callback in the stage's signature redundant? Could we just return the message?