A PHP class for managing CMS-like global HTML without the overhead of a DB or class hierarchy. Can be useful when you want to:
- Generate a handful of static HTML files without having to copy/paste common elements
- Pull together content from multiple PHP sources/frameworks on the same page
- head.php - document open and HTML
- header.php - in-page header section
- fragments.php - code snippets which can be included in multiple places
- footer.php - in-page footer
See the demo folder for an example.
Released under the MIT license.