Wrangle SVGs from your favorite design tool. Works with Figma, Sketch, and anything else that can export svgs.
API may be in flux until an official V1. Please use at your own risk.
A set of functions to source SVG data from any design tool.
Clean and transform SVG data into JSON fragments.
Source data and use transformers to create a file of individually exported SVG data fragments.
Universal SVG rendering in React.
Check out the examples folder for working examples in React and React Native.
This project is built on the shoulders of giants and wouldn't be possible without an amazing community. Huge thanks to the following people:
- Brent Jackson for always experimenting with design tools and creating projects like figma-theme and pixo
- Github Design for sharing their thoughts on icons
- Jon Gold for making the Figma API easy as heck to work with
- David Gilbertson for his wonderful article on icons as react components
- Daniel Dunderfelt for the unicon NPM package name