Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
New in Airtime 2.5.2:
- A brand new installer allowing simpler installation of the Airtime web application and Airtime's background daemons.
- The basic Airtime web application configuration is now done graphically, in your browser.
- Fixed a large number of scheduler bugs in situations where the user timezone, station timezone, and/or system timezone were different.
- Fixed several critical scheduler bugs related to linked shows.
- Performance improvements for linked shows.
- Smart blocks now have a new criteria: Sorting by upload date (newest or oldest) - Feature developed by community contributor Robb Ebright
- Unified the plethora of config files into a single airtime.conf, making it significantly easier to tinker.
- All Python-based daemons have been cleaned up and adhere to Python packaging standards better (using setuptools).
- The airtime-check-system utility has been deprecated and removed, since all relevant health checks and information are presented graphically during the installer and inside the System->Status menu inside Airtime.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixes a bug in the installer
Full release notes are on the Sourcefabric wiki:
- Over 50 bugfixes
- Significant improvements to the stability of linked shows
- A brand new installer
- New APIs: /live-info-v2, /station-metadata, /station-logo, /show-history-feed, /item-history-feed, /show-tracks, /show-schedules, and /shows
- Consolidated config files into just /etc/airtime/airtime.conf now.
Airtime 2.5.1 brings a number of scheduler and calendar bugfixes, along with improved performance and user timezone handling.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Airtime 2.5.0.