Sourcegraph makes it easy to read, write, and fix code—even in big, complex codebases.
- Code search: Search all of your repositories across all branches and all code hosts.
- Code intelligence: Navigate code, find references, see code owners, trace history, and more.
- Fix and refactor: Roll out large-scale changes to many repositories at once and track big migrations.
- Download Sourcegraph for macOS and Linux
- Use Sourcegraph on the cloud or self-hosted
- Sourcegraph.com public code search
Refer to the Developing Sourcegraph guide to get started.
doc directory has additional documentation for developing and understanding Sourcegraph:
- Project FAQ
- Architecture: high-level architecture
- Database setup: database best practices
- Go style guide
- Documentation style guide
- GraphQL API: useful tips when modifying the GraphQL API
This repository contains primarily non-OSS-licensed files, and some OSS licensed files (for example, IDE extensions). We maintain one repository rather than two separate repositories mainly for development convenience.
See the LICENSE for an explanation of how files are licensed.