Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This update is very important for us, as now we consider SourceJS stable, and next releases will be dedicated to improvement of use cases based on different technologies.
- Clarify 2.0 http://sourcejs.com/docs/clarify
Specs examples HTML API and Specs list API http://sourcejs.com/docs/api/rest-api
(for sourcejs/lego and updated clarify)
- Middleware as plugins support, check list of plugins here http://sourcejs.com/docs/base/#6!
- Stable plugin system and file organization refactoring
- Full *.src files support and Markdown support in specs
- Common options file for server-side and client-side
- Deploy script, Service script, JS Hint, JS doc
- And other improvements…
Till 1.0.0 we don’t plan any globally breaking changes. Main focus of core team is to improve existing features, and focus on plugins.
Since this release, we’re moving to semantic versioning, and patch versions will come about once more than once a month.