KADAS Albireo is a specialized Geographic Information System based on QGIS.
- Streamlined user interface
- Redlining functionality
- GPS route digitizing
- Advanced terrain Analysis functionality
- Numeric inputs for redlining and terrain analysis
- Place search with Swisstopo API and Sphinx search API drivers
- Catalog with Swisstopo API, ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Portal drivers
- Providers for ArcGIS Feature and Map services
- 3D globe with marker symbols as billboards
- Multiple map windows
- Improved WMTS support
- MGRS support for coordinate display and grids in print layouts
- Online-/Offline detection with online-/offline project templates
Some functionality is implemented as Python plugins:
- Print dialog with quick settings and preview
- Integrated user manual
An additional start parameter is used to activate the ribbon GUI. See
kadas-albireo.bat in the bin directory.
Lines, circles, angles, areas:
Geodectic distance measurment:
Geodectic radius with real-time display:
Line of Sight calculations:
More tools like hillshade and viewshed analysis are available as well.
Import camera images (EXIF)
GPS tools (GPX)
3D visualization and interaction
Feedback and support:
This software is commercially supported by Sourcepole, Switzerland. To get more information, please contact qgis at sourcepole.com.