Quota for Android
Available on the Google AppStore HERE
Quota for Android (See http://www.southfreo.com/QuotaforAndroid/Home.html)
Quota allows you to monitor your Mobile Phone & ISP usage, News sites, Account Balances (Toll and Bank), FF and Loyalty cards.
Quota is powered by QuotaXML which is a dynamic open XML standard which describes how to extract the information from websites.
You can create/modify existing providers by creating new QuotaXML description files. A development kit and full documentation can be downloaded HERE
- Install Eclipse, Android SDK, clone the source code
- Import Quota, actionbar, Wheel as Android projects into your workspace
- Quota - Properties, Check Java Compiler 1.6, Android/Libraries Wheel,ActionBar
- Quota - Properties, Check Java Build Path, Add External Jars (in lib directory) Apache,Dropbox,httpmime, signpost common,core
- Wheel,ActionBar - Check Java Compiler 1.6
Want to contribute?
Contributers are recommended to fork the app on GitHub (but don't have too). Create a feature branch, push the branch to git hub, press Pull Request and write a simple explanation.
One fix per commit. If say a a commit closes the open issue 12. Just add
closes #12 in your commit message to close that issue automagically.
(c) 2010-12 Kevin Bruton
You are free to modify the source, provider XML files.
Please contact the author should you wish to licence the sourcecode in a commercial application.
Licensed under the GPL, Version 3