This dashboard allows the sales team to understand trends, figure out unprofitable months/quarters and discover which parts of the sales cycle need more bandwidth, process optimisation or rethinking the strategy of selling itself. The dashboard not only captures the revenue targets, revenue achieved; but also displays the different patterns of opportunities, pipeline and closed deals to ascertain predictability in revenue.
- Track the revenue generated on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Shows the performance of sales funnel on a monthly basis in terms of Opportunities, Pipeline and Closed
- Know the global sales distribution in terms of opportunities closed
- Evaluate the sales life-cycle based on the KPIs like Revenue Target, Revenue Achieved, Pipeline Value, Opportunities and Leads
- Know the clear-cut targets for deals in pipeline to the opportunities in pipeline and opportunities sourced to leads converted
In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
npm run build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!