CLI to manage emails, based on email-lib.
Disclaimer: the project is under active development, do not use in production before the
- Folder listing
- Envelopes listing, searching and sorting
- Email composition based on
- Email manipulation (copy/move/delete)
- Account listing
- Account synchronization for offline usage
- IMAP, Maildir and Notmuch support
- IMAP IDLE mode for real-time notifications
- PGP end-to-end encryption
- Completions for various shells
- JSON output
# Arch Linux (official) $ pacman -S himalaya # Arch Linux (from sources) $ yay -S himalaya-git # Homebrew $ brew install himalaya # Scoop $ scoop install himalaya # Cargo $ cargo install himalaya # Nix $ nix-env -i himalaya # Fedora/CentOS $ dnf copr enable atim/himalaya $ dnf install himalaya
See the documentation for other installation methods.
Please read the documentation.
If you have a question, please send an email at ~email@example.com.
If you want to subscribe to the mailing list, please send an email at ~firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to unsubscribe to the mailing list, please send an email at ~email@example.com.
- IMAP RFC3501
- Iris, the himalaya predecessor
- isync, an email synchronizer for offline usage
- NeoMutt, an email terminal user interface
- Alpine, an other email terminal user interface
- mutt-wizard, a tool over NeoMutt and isync
- rust-imap, a Rust IMAP library
- lettre, a Rust mailer library
- mailparse, a Rust MIME email parser.