Table of Content
- First Party
- AuthBot (C#) - AuthBot is a .Net library for Azure Active Directory authentication on bots built via Microsoft Bot Framework.
- BotAuth (Node) - botauth is authentication middleware for bots built using the botframework and nodejs
- Node-Authbot (Node) - A bot that authenticates users and get profile information and the latest email for the logged in user.
- AccountsBot (Node) - Bot that retrieves and filters information from Dynamics CRM Online and Graph SharePoint
- ExcelBot (C#) - ExcelBot is a bot built with the Microsoft Bot Framework that demonstrates how to use Excel with the Microsoft Graph API
- AzureBot (C#) - This is the source code which runs the Microsoft AzureBot.
- backChannelBot (Node) - This is a basic bot that uses the DirectLine backchannel to send and receive event messages to an instance of WebChat.
Proactive Messages (C# and Node) - Microsoft Bot Framework proactive messages samples
PresenterBot - A bot that presents about bots using Microsoft Bot Framework
Location Control (C# and Node) - An open-source location picker control for Microsoft Bot Framework powered by Bing Maps REST services.
SupportBot (Node) - Sample proactive support and ticketing system bot
I'm Hungry Bot (Node) - Sample Bot that helps users find open food places nearby.
InceptionBot (Node) - Bot that uses Tensorflow Serving to recognize images
- Getting Started with Bots - Microsoft Virtual Academy Course
- Microsoft Bot Framework .NET
- Microsoft Bot Framework Node
- DevOps for the Bot Framework
- Embed the Bot Framework Web Chat as a Collapsible Window
- Extending Microsoft's Bot Framework with Graph Based Dialogs
- How to debug your bot with Vorlon.js
- Integrating Payments with Bots
- Leveraging Azure Search for Implementing a QnA Bot in Unsupported Languages
- Integrating an Existing Bot Platform with Microsoft's Bot Framework
- Orchestrating Multiple Bots with Multilingual Support
- Running multiple bots with a single deployment
- Unit testing bot applications
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Sertac Ozercan has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.